This new version of the popular H501 GPS camera quadcopter is up to $100 cheaper than the H501S version. Yet it still has the same airframe, brushless motors, 1080p camera, GPS position hold, telemetry, and return to home and landing capability. Buy it here http://shrsl.com/?dpkd
– Powerful brushless motor quadcopter at a reasonable price. Price reduction achieved by elimination of FPV and follow me capabilities of the H501S.
– GPS position hold flying.
– Return to home and automatic landing capability at takeoff point. Returns to home automatically on loss of signal from the transmitter, or if manually initiated by the return to home button.
– Transmitter is not a battery eater like that of the H501S. You’ll get many flights out of a set of batteries with this transmitter (I’m still going strong with more than a dozen flights).
– Great transmitter. I’ve flown it out to 300 meters before losing sight of the quadcopter forced me to turn back. But I still had control of the quadcopter throughout that flight.
– Transmitter includes telemetry information of quadcopter’s directional heading, distance, height, satellites received, and quadcopter remaining battery power.
– Very portable. Just the right save to take on a trip or on an airplane.
– Relatively quiet and non-intrusive in flight. Should be able to fly this in many places without being hassled.
– 1080p full HD camera.
– Does not have the FPV or follow me capability of the H501S. These capabilities were removed in the H501C to greatly reduce the cost of this quadcopter.
– Still weighs more than 250 grams, and will require FAA registration.
1080P HD Camera
The built in HD camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and video from the skies. The aerial live video and pictures give you a brand new view, shocking your mind.
GPS system to guide the aircraft flying on the right route without missing the direction.
Altitude Hold Mode
GPS built-in, can lock the drone`s position,Hovering at a certain altitude.
When enters into headless mode, the controls will be set to one direction based on the quadcopter`s current path.
GPS Return to Home and Failsafe
The Hubsan H501C features built-in GPS which enables the quadcopter to enter into a failsafe mode if the connection to the radio transmitter is lost. In failsafe mode, the flight control system will automatically control the quadcopter and bring it back to the Return To Home point and land. The RTH function can also be enabled directly from the transmitter, this will automatically bring the quadcopter to the Home point and land safely.
20mins Flying time
Use 2700mAh LiPo-battery,fly 20 minutes after one full charge, recycly use, envuroment friendly.
Each motor is made by the superb technology, more powerful and more durable, the precise and self-tightening propellers help in a batter and safer flight
H501C is outfitted with multi-color LED lights, making the flight more spectacular especially in the dark.
Quantity 1 Piece
Gyr 6 axis
Camera 1080P Built-in Camera
FOV 90°wide Angle
Motor (x4) PM1806 KV1650(Brushless)
Quadcopter Battery 7.4V 2700mAh 10C(Included)
Battery Weight 105g
Flight Time About 20 minutes
Flight Weight(included battery):35-445g
Charging Time About 210 minutes
Control Distance About 300m
Memory Card 4G TF card. Max support: 64G card(Not Included)
Battery for Transmitter 4 x AAA batteries(not included)
Quadcopter Weight 410g
Product Size 22*22*7cm
Box Size 37.5*30.5*11.5cm
1 x Hubsan H501C RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x 7.4V 2700mAh 10C LiPo-Battery, 4 x Propellers (2XCW 2XCCW), 1 x Charger, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x English Manual
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.