Thanks for watching. This is a parody of what the general public assumes!
We had an absolute blast shooting this video.
Please give it a thumbs up and Subscribe. I put out a few videos every week ranging from drone footage, travel vlogs, tattooing, airbrushing, and more.
I hope you enjoyed this little skit as much as we enjoyed making it.
If you are wanting to see the drone aerial down view video here is the direct link. – https://youtu.be/iklaR3A-bIM
Lately it seems people think every Quad copter / drone in the air is spying on them in their houses or backyards. These people sometimes ignore the law and shoot them out of the air due to thinking the person flying the drone is peeping. I put this video together for two reasons.
One: To show people who have never flown one of these what a normal consumer drone can and cannot see at different heights and distances. I am hoping this helps educate someone who might be worried about their neighbor flying 100+ feet around the neighborhood.
Two: an easy way for people who do fly to share what we really see and can’t see with those who are not familiar with drones first hand.
Before you jump in the comments screaming “How do you know they aren’t looking at me?” you got me! I don’t know 100% but the odds are that the one flying over is not peeping on you.
this article might help answer some more questions.
You might view a drone as many things: Creepy. Loud. Annoying. Scary. A sophisticated robot. A really cool toy. Target practice.
But in the eyes of the law, a drone is a full-fledged aircraft, and deserves the same kind of respect. Here’s what federal law (18 USC § 32) has to say:
(a) Whoever willfully—
(1) sets fire to, damages, destroys, disables, or wrecks any aircraft in the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States or any civil aircraft used, operated, or employed in interstate, overseas, or foreign air commerce;
…shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years or both.
What does that mean for you? If you attempt to gun down a flying robot, you could face those two decades in the slammer, and/or a fine of up to a quarter of a million dollars. So, legally speaking, shooting a drone could be the same as trying to damage a chopper or a 747. “Aircraft” is a pretty sweeping definition, it turns out, and it could work in drones’ favor.
“This applies even if a drone is hovering over your backyard,” says Sachs. “According to the FAA, it controls all airspace from the blades of the grass up. However, even if you did own X feet above your property, you would not be permitted to shoot a drone that flies within that space because shooting any aircraft is a federal crime.”
Please subscribe and give me a thumbs up. I am getting ready to head to Southern California to Tattoo for a week and do some exploring with my Mavic pro all over the West Coast. i will be trying out the Mavic’s YouTube Live video feed while there as well.
Thanks for watching.
I am listing links to equipment i use and equipment i plan to get one day. any clicks on any of the links helps. Purchases from the links help me continue these videos. – Thank you
current list of equipment –
– Mavic Pro DRONE – http://amzn.to/2fooUIo
– GoPro Hero 4 – http://amzn.to/2gLsxpF
– Flex Tripod for Gopro – http://amzn.to/2iL6j89
– 64 Micro SD card – http://amzn.to/2fMB4rO
– 64GB SD card http://amzn.to/2hjAzrH
– Macbook pro – http://amzn.to/2gH1ekj
– Awesome carry bag for Mavic Pro – http://amzn.to/2jAFjME
– Iphone 7 Plus – http://amzn.to/2lm4MH5
– iphone 7plus slim case – http://amzn.to/2jAXZf1
– Flex tripod for iphone – http://amzn.to/2iL1go6
– Chargeable AA Batteries – http://amzn.to/2fz6aVf
Gear i plan to add to my list (one day)-
– Canon T6i – http://amzn.to/2gLBbVi
– Rode mic http://amzn.to/2gMW0Ab
– Flex tripod – http://amzn.to/2g7XkgK
– GoPro hero 5 – http://amzn.to/2gH67ti
– Canon 70d – http://amzn.to/2glMc2x
– Canon G7 X – http://amzn.to/2fMmQXU
– imac – http://amzn.to/2gyUgdX
– Phantom 4 PRO drone – http://amzn.to/2fMDFBY
– super thin iphone case – http://amzn.to/2iDjQDv
– iphone case card holder – http://amzn.to/2jyYkPY
Social Media Links –