This large FPV flier is a a fine stable flier, great for aerial video purposes and FPV flying. It also has great control and FPV range. Find it here http://shrsl.com/?~ah93
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
– Large quadcopter. Should also be capable of lifting other third party action cameras.
– Smooth, gentle, stable flier. Good for aerial video.
– Good range. Advertised at 250m. I flew mine past 120m without loss of FPV signal or quadcopter control.
– Incudes 2MP camera and 5.8Ghz FPV system that will not interfere with the quadcopter’s controller.
– Headless mode and one key return.
– Brushed motors that will eventually require replacement.
– Flight time relatively short (I got just under 6 minutes).
Type: RC Simulators
Features: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Function: 5.8G FPV, Up / Down, Left / Right Sideway Fly, Forward / Backward, Headless Mode, 360 Degree Rollover, Turn Left / Right, One Key Automatic Return, Film and Shoot
Age: Above 14 years old
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Material: Electronic components, Plastic, Carbon Fiber, ABS/PS
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Control Distance: About 250m (I flew over 120m without loss of signal or control)
Copter Battery: 7.2V 1200mA Lipo Battery
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Charging Time: 60~70mins
Flying Time: 8~9mins (I got less than 6 minutes)
Dimension and Weight
Copter Size: 47 x 47cm
Copter weight: 364 grams
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x Lithium Battery , 2 x USB Charging Cable, 6 x Blade, 1 x Manual （English), 4 x Blade Protector, 1 x FPV Monitor, 1 x FPV Antenna, 2 x Landing Gear, 1 x 4G SD Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x Camera, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Screw and Plastic Accessory
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.